Our continued growth across Australia is providing outstanding and rewarding opportunities for motivated individuals.
We value our people and pride ourselves on giving everyone a voice. We are committed to making all employees feel comfortable and valued in the workplace, empowering them to make informed business decisions, without the restraints of a stringent corporate hierarchy.
Are you looking for exciting career opportunities? We are here to help you achieve your career goals and fulfill your ambitions. Read on to find out how you can prosper with our company.
- Controlling goods inward and outward:
- Receipting goods
- Preparing orders for pickup and delivery
- Putting away stock
- Maintaining bin locations
- General maintenance of warehouse
- Phone and counter sales/inquiries
- Customer quotes (large and small)
- Running project orders
Purchasing / Stock Controller:
- Ordering stock and customer backorders
- Monitoring stock via reports
- Controlling stock quarantine areas
- Negotiating purchase prices
- Responsible for all branch banking:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Approval of all supplier invoices
- Monitoring and maintaining new and existing accounts
- Generating new accounts through leads and promotions
- Assists the manager run the branch
- Role may include any of the duties outlined above
- Responsible for all branch procedures:
- Maximizing profits through purchasing and sales margins
- Stock maintenance through stock takes
- Staff employment
- Wellbeing and branch overhead control
Always on the lookout for great talent, we have developed an extensive training and development cadetship program for young Australians. To help school leavers grow into successful leaders of the future we offer both full time and school based traineeships that involve formal study and on the job training. The program covers all areas of our business from stock management, to customer service and purchasing.
Full Time Traineeships
Perfect for those desiring full time employment whilst completing their traineeship.
School Based Traineeships
Designed for year 11 and 12 students who are interested in obtaining nationally recognised qualifications and practical experience while completing their high school education
Submit your Resume
As we're always on the lookout for new potential staff members. Please submit your resume with us and we may be in touch with you.Submit Your Resume